Rempah Udang Nyonya, penganan khas Babah Malaysia. Oleh2 dari film „The Little Nyonya“. Isinya ketan dan abon udang, dibungkus daun pisang, dipanggang mirip otak2.
Resep Rempah_Udang_Nyonya dari Jessie Koey’s Kitchen
600 g glutinous rice
250ml coconut milk with 100 ml water
4 pandan leaves
Some blue coloring
Banana Leave (5 x 6″)
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
2 cloves garlic
4 pieces candlenuts
2 stalks lemongrass
1 tbsp coriander powder
3 red chillies
1 tsp oil
50 ml water
200 g grated white coconut – mixed with 1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp dried shrimp – soaked and drained
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
11/2 tbsp gula melaka
6 tbsp oil
1) Heat wok until hot, turn to low heat and add in coconut, dried shrimp and fry till crispy and golden. Transfer to a serving plate.
2) Heat oil in a wok and saute blended ingredients till fragrant, add in seasoning ingredients and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add in fried coconut mixture and stir to mix well.
3) Dish up the filling and leave to cool/
1) Soak the glutinous rice for 1-2 hours, preferably overnight.
2) Scaled the banana leaves in boiling water till soft. Wipe dry/
3) Mix rice with coconut milk, water, salt and sugar. Steam over rapidly boiling water for 25 minutes. Remove from steamer.
4) Place 11/2 tbsp of rice and spread in the center of the banana leaf. Put 2 tsp of fillings on it/ make a ball with fillings and roll up into a neat roll and secure ends with toothpicks and brush with a bit of oil.
5) Grill over charcoal fire or electric grill for 5-10 minutes, turning the rolls occasionally.
Selamat mencoba !!!